In early 2015 we did a project on Stop Motion.
2.11 all groups came up with their idea for a stop motion video. They built shot lists of those videos. They took pictures of those shot lists. They shared their pictures and shot lists with each other’s Google account. Then on 2.25, and later in march the teams worked together to build the stop motion videos. I did not get the links of the student videos from the students. Next year this is something I need to improve!
Below the pictures are common core standards we covered in this project.
*Please contact steve@rubberbandproject if you our your school district are interested in learning more about this project.